Welcome and thank you for renting from Bos Creek Storage
If you have just rented a storage unit with us, you are in the right place.
If not, simply call the number above and we can help you.
1. When you arrive at your storage unit you will find a black combination lock box on your door latch.
2. Enter the combination number you were given into this lock box.
3. Remove this combination lock box and take your key from inside.
4. The key is for the provided cylinder lock or padlock that is on your unit.
5. Return the black combination lock box to the payment drop box as instructed.
(See below for drop box locations.)
The key is yours to keep as long as you are renting from us.
Please check your email and look inside your storage unit for storage tips.
Failure to return the combination lock box will result in a $25 fee.